01
Our Mission : Aviation pictures the world needs to see. And some other stuff too.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Triumph Bonneville

Here is a quick critique of a Bonneville we saw parked along the road  ...


I'm no longer sharp enough on my Triumphs to guess the year. 'Not sure what to think about that front fender brace - maybe it's a later model retro thing. I'd bet there was something on the sidecover that has been removed. License plate mounted sideways - that'll get you pulled over in some places  ... metallic grips and pegs - I'd go for rubber mounts on a Bonnie  ... braided line by the downtubes could be for an oil cooler ... dent on the muffler - 'bet there's a story there ... custom brake light and turn signals ... custom tailpiece and seat ... alloy rear brake pedal ... chain needs lubrication. Did I miss anything?



No comments:

Post a Comment